The International Student Affairs Team is recruiting Ewha International Student Ambassadors for this winter! We are seeking engaging, enthusiastic, and committed international students to serve as Student Ambassadors and promote Ewha to prospective students in their home country. Student Ambassadors will be one of the first contacts prospective students have with Ewha, hence will be playing an essential component of Ewha's public relations outreach.
1. Your Duties as a Student Ambassador will be including but not limited to the following:
- Introduce Ewha to your alma mater (high school and/or university) via presentations and meetings (You may visit schools other than your alma mater as well. The more, the better it is for Ewha!)
※ Due to COVID-19, online activities are also available.
- Positively represent Ewha as the Student Ambassador to prospective students
- Consult prospective students regarding applications and your school life at Ewha
- Submit a written report of your activities and visits (Report form will be given once you are selected as Student Ambassador)
2. Recruiting Period: November 23th (Mon) ~ December 4th (Fri), 2020
3. Who: International degree-seeking students in Ewha (undergraduate and graduate)
4. How to Apply: Submit application via e-mail to email@example.com (Find the attached application form).
*Title of the email: “[Ewha International Student Ambassador] OOO(Applicant’s Name)”
- Activity Support Fee: A certain amount of stipend per school/institution you visit and recognized by ISAT
- Certificate for your activity issued by the International Student Affairs Team
- Sharpen communication and public speaking skills
- Improve interpersonal skills while building professional experience
6. Support Provided by ISAT:
- Ewha souvenirs (such as school pens) to distribute to students at schools and/or institutions you visit
- Promotion leaflets, USB containing Ewha promotion video
7. Activity Period: Throughout 2020-2 winter vacation