For international students of Ewha, ‘OIA Basic English Help Center’ will be launched by the International Student Affairs Team of the Office of International Affairs! We hope international students at Ewha will make good use of it!
As part of EAASIS (Ewh Academic Assistance System for International Studies), the ‘OIA Basic English Help Center’ is launching to supportinternational students at Ewha Womans University for their basic English skills without any additional fees or credits.
1. ‘OIA Basic English Help Center’ Tutoring Service
1) Eligible Students: Any foreign students of Ewha who needs tutoring for improving their English
2) Date: 2019. 9. 9/18 (Wed) ~ 12/19 (Thu) (12 weeks) for 2019 Fall Semester (The schedule for winter break will be notified later.)
3) Schedule & Registration: According to the schedule below, fill out the attached ‘Application Form’ and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OIA Basic English Program I: One 50-minute class per week, for 12 weeks ('OIA Basic English Program II' is a continuous course and
will be provided after a separate notice.)
- Q&A Office Hour: 10 minutes per student for any question relating to English learning (except for direct revision or proofreading)
- If any of the session below does not fit your schedule, send your application to email@example.com for consideration of additional
classes as necessary.
Schedule for OIA Basic English Help Center
Office Hour 1
Office Hour 2
4) Professor in charge: Prof. Kyungnan Park (Professor for Special Appointment in the Office of International Affairs)
5) Venue: ECC B113
2. Contents of the ‘OIA Basic English Program’: Please refer to the attached ‘Syllabus for OIA Basic English Program I & II.’