2022 Recruitment Announcement
POSCO TJ Park Foundation operates 「POSCO Asia Fellowship」program to support young prospective intellectuals
to grow as global leaders through master’s or Doctoral courses in Korea.
We are looking for promising Asian students who will lead the 21st century with POSCO
• Asians that earned bachelor’s degree who have the potential to grow as a leader in their respective country
• Students seeking enrollment in Korean graduate school in spring semester of 2022 or
Fall semester of 2022
※ Those who hold the citizenship of non-Asian countries or Korea are excluded
• Master’s: Tuition and living expenses for 4 semesters
• Doctoral & Integrated Ph.D: Tuition for 6 semesters and living expenses for 4 semesters
(Living expenses: KRW 1,000,000/month)
• Health insurance expenses, settlement expenses, Korean class and TOPIK grant, etc.
• Internship opportunity, Korean cultural experiences, etc.
3. How to apply
• Access the website during application period and submit application and evidential documents via
① Downloads the attached applicaiton form above
② Fill out the application form
③ Click the "online apply"
④ Apply throug online and attached the application form
• Documents to submit:
① Application and Statement of Purpose ② Recommendation Letter
③ Certificate of Enrollment/Graduate/Employment ④ Transcript
⑤ Language certificate ⑥ Proof of Citizenship Document
• Application submission: May 3~31 (UTC+9) 23:59, 2021 *based on Korean time
• Interview: July 2021
• Result announcement: End of August 2021